
This time of year is used by many to reflect upon their lives and what they are truly thankful for. We as a family have so much to be thankful for that I'm not sure there is enough space on this page. I will get us started...
I am most thankful for Jesus' sacrifice for me and that all in our family have come to a saving knowledge of Him and accepted God's gift of salvation. I am so thankful for a wonderful husband that God has blessed me with. A man of God fully of great strength, integrity, diligence, loyalty, and wit (which his blesses us with always). A man who loves his family completely. I have been blessed with two wonderful sons. Kyle, my sweet, compassionate boy whom God has blessed with intelligence, creativity and laughter which comes from his soul. Kory, my merciful one. God has blessed him with intelligence, humor, spunk, determination and joy.
Jason says...
I give thanks first and foremost to Jesus Christ and His sacrifice for me; for making full atonement for a debt which I could not pay on my own. God is so faithful and I am in awe of the way He provides for us. I am thankful for a wife who is more wonderful that any words can express; for her discernment and mercy and who has been supportive and patient with me even when I don't deserve it. We are blessed with two wonderful boys who both have accepted Jesus as their Savior and want to live for Him. I thankGod for the unique gifts He has given them and for all they teach me every day.
Kyle says...
I am thankful for my family, God, house, clothes, toys and food.
Kory says...
I am thankful for school, my cousins, God, toys, clothes and my family.
I pray that you all have spent time with family and friends and have much to thankful for.
No comments:
Post a Comment