
My friends Tina and Linda took me out for a birthday lunch...how nice of them! What a way to celebrate!
Our landscaping project has begun. We spent eight hours one Saturday cutting down, I think, 13 trees and loading up the trailer with the logs and brush. What an exhausting day. I believe we were all sleeping by 8 o'clock that night!
This was a huge pine tree we had on the side of our house. We hired a tree cutting service for this one!
This was what the trailer looked like when we were finished that day...whew!
Last week we had all of the stumps ground out...now our yard just looks like we had some ginormous moles overtake it!
The crews should be here in about 3 weeks to finish up the project. Yay! I am so excited to have plants to enjoy and a patio to sit on!
Memorial Day Fun!
Kory and a dog named, Ewok
Gunny Sack Races
On your mark, get set....GOOOOOO!
Enjoying the trampoline
Whew...got some air on that one!
A game of tug-of-war...Kyle's team one!
Finally relaxing at home after a long day of playing :)
As you can see, we have been keeping ourselves quite busy (which would explain the delay between posts!). Kyle's baseball keeps us hopping twice a week and once that is over Kory will begin soccer (which I will be coaching...yikes!). I hope all of you enjoyed your holiday weekend. Have a blessed week!
2 comments:
testing for comments Patty Rieth
OK, Stacey, I tried a comment. Apparently it went thru OK.
Nice pics from your trip here. It was lonely coming back from church to the "empty" feeling you get when company leaves. Even Sadie seemed a bit disoriented w/Gunner gone (now she has to go back to her own tiny food nuggets).
Thanx again for making the trip. It was great having you here.
Love, Pat
Post a Comment