"We walk by faith, not by sight." 2 Corinthians 5:7

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

The First Day of School...

Yippee....Yahoo....Yay.....Hurray....are their any other words to describe the elation of the first day of school (this includes mom too!)? You know the summer needs to come to an end when instead of hearing happy laughter and excited plans of what they are planning to do together...your days frequently start with this..."Stop it Kory!" or "Mom, Kyle keeps yelling at me." or "Kory get off of me." or "Kyle why won't you play with me?" The boys have reached the point of too much togetherness! I just can't believe the time is already here. I know we had summer, but I truly do not know exactly what we did to make it fly by. It seems like just yesterday Jason and I we boarding a plane and heading off to Hawaii! Oh how I long to be back on the white sandy beaches! Anyway, we are back in the grind of schedules and routines and before we know it this school year will too be over.

All set to go...

My 1st grader...hard to believe...he was just born, right?!

5th grade...yikes!

And they're off!

Well, I am all set to enjoy the beginning of 9 months of liberation!!!!!

No comments: