Kyle at second base
I suppose I should update you on my "Girls Weekend". My friend, Emily, and I had such a blast. We hit the road at 8:15 am or so with the tunes pumping through the speakers. You know, such hits as...Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, I Saw the Sign and so many more!!!! We arrived at the mall in Appleton at 10 am and we were there until 6 pm! Can you believe it?! I have never in my life spent that many consecutive hours in a mall. It was wonderful! It was awesome to be able to shop with absolutely no time constraints. After shopping ourselves into exhaustion, we left and checked into our hotel. AWESOME!!! The place was beautiful. We chilled for a little bit...then got ready for a night on the town (well not really, just dinner!). It wasn't the warmest but we decided to walk to the restaurant in our dresses...BIG MISTAKE...it was freezing and we ended up running most of the way. Oh, did I mention it was 9 p.m.! The restaurant and meal was amazing...$35 meal for two, which included a bottle of wine, appetizer, soup or salad, two entrees and two desserts! CRAZY! We had so much food...seriously the entrees could have fed 4-5 people. Let's just say I ate it for the next 3 days. Once the meal was over we booked it (sprinted) back to the hotel in our little dresses and heels, got ready for bed and popped in a movie..1408...freaky movie. Then on Sunday, we headed out for more shopping and home.
The Copper Leaf Hotel

Sunday morning...random photos...there was a stool store that had this ginormous stool and table out front and we couldn't resist!

I have to explain this picture... there is a restaurant in my home town that has a sign out front that says "Parking in the rear" and it disgusts me and I absolutely hate it. So as we were driving around what should appear, but a sign that says....

So between baseball games, work and school we had remained quite busy and are looking forward to summer!


No comments:
Post a Comment