"We walk by faith, not by sight." 2 Corinthians 5:7

Monday, April 11, 2011

We're Movin' to the Congo!

Well, let's just say we are holding true to "we walk by faith, not by sight." Apparently, where we started in this adoption journey, Ethiopia, is not where God will not have us end up. He has lead our hearts to the children of the Democratic Republic of Congo. It will for sure be a new adventure, but we know God has paved the way and are whole-heartedly trusting in His leading.

We are one week out from our homestudy visit and hopefull have our homestudy completed by Easter! Praise God!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

5 comments:

Steve, Karen and the V. Crew said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praying for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
The V. Crew

Steve, Karen and the V. Crew said...

Ok, I just had to tell you this....Chloe wanted me to read your post to her...I did and then I explained that you would be adopting your children from the congo. She said..."really? Grandma and Boppa's condo?" !! =)

Grubers said...

I'll walk by your side :)

Becky said...

Very excited for you. It's so awesome to think God has a special little "someone" in mind just for you!

The Knutson Family said...

We are so excited for you guys! I have been meaning to ask but keep missing you at church.