"We walk by faith, not by sight." 2 Corinthians 5:7

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Our Dossier Is Complete!

YAY!!! YES!!! HALLELUJAH!!! One more hurdle has been jumped. It is so good to have this off our plate and on it's way to DRC soon. Our USCIS application was also overnighted yesterday and I just received confirmation of it's arrival. So, I am praying that the USCIS's approval is quick in coming so that Jason and I are "paper ready" and there are no hold up's on our end when it comes time to travel to get the kiddos!!!! There are just a couple more steps to be done, but will mostly likely take months to get them completed. I am holding on to God and trusting in HIS timing, but praying that it is swift :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! You are getting so close!!! I will pray for smooth sailing with the rest of the paperwork ....
Sharon Boyea