
Tomorrow Jason leaves for his missions trip to the Dominican Republic. He will be gone for 10 days so the boys and I have decided to head to Kansas City to visit the Hedlund family. So we will be up and at 'em at 3:15 a.m. or so. We have to have Jason to the airport by 4:14 a.m. ...yikes! Once our good-byes are said, we are on our way to Grandma's and Grandpa's house. We will spend Thursday there and get up early (again) and head out for Kansas City with Grandma on Friday. I will try and update you on our trip while we are there.
Please keep Jason and his team in your prayers. He is very excited to share Jesus with the Dominican people. I know God will richly bless him and all who are going.
So long for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment