Kory is Best Bear this week at school, which means that he gets to sit is a special chair and be the line leader. Benjamin Bear came home on Monday for a sleepover (Benjamin Bear is the classroom bear that goes from house to house throughout the year.) Then Benjamin has to write about his adventures in his journal. Or shall I say that I had to become one with the bear and write in his journal :-) Jason, Kyle and I visited Kory's class to tell them all about Kory and then read one of his favorite stories..."A Bad Case of Stripes". Kory was stoked to have us all there. The kids were quite interested in what Jason does for a living. They thought it was pretty cool that there are people that figure out how buildings stand up and don't cave in on us. We also had the privilege of having a "delicious" lunch with Kory...the school's finest BBQ on a bun and salad. Thankfully, it tasted better than it smelled! All-in-all Kory has had a great week as Best Bear.
What Boys Do When They Get A Hold of the Camera
CAHHHH-RAAAAAZY!
Well as I write this we are under a winter storm warning. It has already snowed about 4 inches and we are suppose to get about 4 more before it stops. The snow is fine, but the below zero temps that are coming with it...not so fun. I believe the high on Saturday is suppose to be -11 with about the same degree windchill. Also due to the weather the Pampered Chef party that I had scheduled for this evening has been cancelled, BUT a friend of ours is taking the boys snow tubing...so Jason and I have the evening to ourselves...what are we to do?!
Anyway, nothing else new. I hope you all are having splendid weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment