Landscaping after
Kory
Brian
Blaine
Kayla
The time with them is always too short, but the kids certainly made the most of it...riding bikes, shooting marshmallows with their marshmallow shooters, playing PS2 and Wii, catching frogs and toads...the list could go on forever! I don't think they sat still the whole time, except while eating and that was questionable at times!
My mom so enjoys spending time with all of her grandchildren together. Here she is with the whole crew...
(L to R - Blaine 10 1/2, Kyle 10 1/2, Kayla, 13, Grandma, Kory, 6 1/2 & Brian, 9)
It's always a must when Tara and I are together that we take a "sisters" photo. It's fun to look back to each year and see how we've changed...probably won't enjoy that much when we are old and wrinkled :)
Mom and her girls
Now everyone is gone and the house is "quiet". We have about 3 1/2 weeks left before the new school year starts. I think we will try and make the most of what's left and do a few things just as a family.
1 comment:
WOW! What an undertaking with the landscaping. It turned out beautiful!! I can't believe how the boy's have changed. Don't you wish you could make them stay this age for just one more year? They look like they had quite an adventure in the front yard. Talk to you soon. :o)
Nichole
Post a Comment