"We walk by faith, not by sight." 2 Corinthians 5:7

Friday, October 03, 2008

Football Season

Kyle is playing tackle football for the first time this year...yikes! As a mother, I questioned the sanity of myself when saying "yes" to such a thing. Yes, it is okay for other boys (most of which have a couple inches on and outweigh Kyle by 10 pounds) to smash you into the ground! So every Tues. and Thurs. it's off to practice for 1.5 hours. Then every Saturday morning it's up and at 'em and off to the field by 9:45 where Kyle positions are...tight-end on offense and cornerback on defense. (Please don't ask me what either of these positions are suppose to do!) They have played 4 games...won 2 and lost 2 and they have 3 games left. He is enjoying it so much...now if only we could pack on the pounds :)

So serious...a football player must not smile!

The Ravens

A couple of action shots
Tomorrow's game time temperature is suppose to be a balmy 45 degrees! However, I have a feeling it won't even be that warm. I guess I'll be dragging out the winter jacket for this one.


No comments: