I started a new job as the administrative assistant for North Central Wisconsin's FCA program. I can do it from home and it is only 5 hours a week. So far I have easily fit the hours in between being in the boys' classrooms, a weekly bible study and helping out at MOPS twice a month. And, a little extra cash doesn't hurt. :-)
Jason has been as busy as ever. He is still out of the office more than he is in the office on the road driving from project to project for meetings and such. He was up and at 'em at 4 this morning because he needed to be in Eau Claire by 6:30. Yuck! He definitely needs a break and his hunting trip will be a nice little vacation.
Well we managed to fit a family photo shoot into our busy lives last weekend. My good friend, Emily, took them. She is awesome! Here are a few of the shots...there are so many goods ones it's hard to choose!
No comments:
Post a Comment