"We walk by faith, not by sight." 2 Corinthians 5:7

Monday, February 23, 2009

Can I get off this ride, yet?!

I cannot believe it's been over a month since I have written anything. Let's just say life has gotten the best of me! Since my last post I have been back and forth to doctors offices, an ER visit and hospital stay with Kory with nothing to show for it but a huge medical bill! Jason and I still think it's his appendix and wouldn't be surprised if we are in having it taken out at some point this year...but doctors' know best, right!? I have been working two days a week for Principal Financial lending administrative support. I LOVE IT! Driving Kyle to his baseball camp one day a week...the 2nd & 4th Tuesdays I coordinate childcare at MOPS...Wednesday's morning bible study, One Way and G180...every other Thurs., Kory's classroom...every other Friday, Kyle's classroom. In between all of this, Jason has been traveling quite a bit for work so there's the thrilling adventure of "single" parenthood. I am truly not whining, but I am at the point on this roller coaster ride where I've had enough and would really like to get off! Oh and let's not forget about the dogs...Gunner is old and lazy except for when company comes then he's crazy hyper. And...Max....he is doing much better...much less toilet paper has been eaten and we are down to only a couple of accidents a week....yay!

On our "down" time we have been catching up on the TV show "24"...it's very addicting. We are on season 4...only 3 more to go to be all caught up. The way I see it...we'll be all caught up by the end of March :)

Well, this is my life in a nutshell. I am hoping to be able to chill and jump off this ride and be better at keeping all of you updated...hopefully with more positive highlights of our lives.

Take care and have a wonderful week.

No comments: