"We walk by faith, not by sight." 2 Corinthians 5:7

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

AAAAHHHHH.....(pull hair).....AAAAAHHHH....(scream)....sigh!


Grrr...Max....

he looks so sweet doesn't he?!

We have had Max now for 3 weeks so I thought a little update was needed. Let's see, he hates his kennel so he whines and barks and goes crazy when put in it. AND...pees in it on a daily basis, goes outside to about a million times a day, chews on everything, torments our 8 year old springer spaniel, Gunner and can put away food like nothing I've seen before. He has unrolled 4 rolls of toilet paper (the boys can't remember to close the bathroom door!), chewed up my slipper, "marked" his territory under the Christmas tree too many times to count. I'm not sure what it is but the red tree skirt just draws him in. He has gone from a sweet little "infant" to an incorrigible 3 year old in no time flat! Just the same, we love him dearly and most days I can laugh, but there are moments when I would like to scream and drop kick him across the room (don't worry I will never do that).

After all of my ranting, I suppose I should shed some positive light on the poor little guy...he does go to the door when he wants to go out, sleeps all night (on our bed, nothing like someday having a 70 pound dog lying on your feet all night), loves to cuddle and is as cute as cute can be!

No comments: