"We walk by faith, not by sight." 2 Corinthians 5:7

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Finally the front teeth are gone!

Kory's front teeth, which have defied gravity for a couple weeks now, are finally gone. He had a dentist appointment yesterday to get a couple cavities filled and I took advantage of the moment and asked the dentist to pull them out while they were in there! Whoohooo! He came out in tears, not because anything hurt, but because he was so mad at me! Jason has been begging Kory to pull them out for two weeks and in Kory fashion, Kory has refused. They were seriously starting to point in opposite directions and watching him eat anything was torturous, but NOTHING could convince him that it was better to have them out than in. Hence, my above action to have the dentist pull them when he wasn't expecting it. And who said mom's weren't smart?! (hee, hee) But I have to admit I am going to miss his little chipped tooth!

I believe spring is finally here in Wausau (knock on wood, cross fingers, etc.) The snow is melting leaving huge puddles in it's place; the sun is shining; the birds are chirping....aaahhh! It's always fun to see what toys appear in our yard each spring. You know the ones that have randomly been asked about throughout the winter that you can't find and are slowly discovered in the puddles and mud in the spring :)....fun! Now what can remedy this problem...oh yeah...listen to your mother and pick up all of your toys before the snow comes!!!!! Maybe someday they will learn. Another fun spring project is cleaning 5 months worth of the dog excrements out of the yard. Seriously, it's a mine field! I wish I could say that this is something that Jason so willing does, but no, it is a pleasure bestowed upon me...yippeeee.....just the job I wanted....yuck!

Friday begins the boys' spring break...yay! We are leaving on Sunday for the Kalahari in Wisconsin Dells for three days...three days filled with water slides, laser tag and video games. The boys' are so excited! It will be awesome to just hang as a family with no distractions! Then the next weekend we are going to my mom's to visit and see my sister and her family....Yahoo!!!!!

Well I'm off to finish up this busy week...then vacation here I come. Enjoy your week.



No comments: