"We walk by faith, not by sight." 2 Corinthians 5:7

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Can you say "Yee-haw?"



Last night all of us youth leaders got together for a meal at Texas Roadhouse (new restaurant in town). Some thought it would be fun to go dressed in western wear (I was not one) so here we all are in our gidup! Some went all the way and some, like myself, went with the fashionable cowboy.

Here I am, sporting my cowgirl attire :)


Steve

Ali

Emily (what a nut!)


Gus, nice banana


Jerrick, he's the new sheriff in town!


Rachel

Unfortunately, I did not get everyone's individual picture. Anyway, the food was delicious. In fact, I just finished eating my leftovers...yum! After dinner, most of the gang went onto a local bar to ride the mechanical bull. Jas and I decided to opt out of that one. I haven't spoken to anyone yet today to see how that went :)



The boys stayed with some friends of ours who took them to The Pizza Factory for dinner. They played their share of arcade games and had a blast. When we went to pick them up, they were hard at work painting piggy banks. Well, they were up early today to finish them; however, they ended up recruiting me in this process to finish them up. Here are the finished products.


Kory's

Kyle's


Today we are enjoying a lazy Saturday...we haven't had one of those for awhile. Enjoy your weekend and week to come. Drop us a line if you have a chance.

1 comment:

Dave, Nichole & Phoebe said...

Hey Guys! We can relate to Texas attire all too well, but people here take it seriously. I have actually seen a sign on more than one restaurants door that says "Please do not bring in your firearms."

It looks like you guys are as busy as ever, but still having fun. Glad to see what you're up to.