"We walk by faith, not by sight." 2 Corinthians 5:7

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happy 10th Birthday, Kyle

Kyle William
November 13, 1997, at 2:00 p.m.
6# 11 oz. ~ 19" long

Now look at him!

We had a party with Kyle's friends on Sunday afternoon. Based on the noise they created, they had a good time. Let's just put it this way, the dart guns will never be the same!

It's hard to believe that my sweet boy is already 10. I think about how quickly 10 years went by and eight short years from now he will be graduating from high school. Six years he'll be driving. Now that is a scary thought...hopefully, his attention span will increase somewhat before then. He's so easily distracted. I don't know what's harder to come to grips with the fact that Kyle is approaching another stage in his life or that I am getting older...nearer and nearer to 40!

Well off to finish up our crazy, busy week.

No comments: