"We walk by faith, not by sight." 2 Corinthians 5:7

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Resting

Well, all the required paperwork for now is completed and now we are just resting until the next round. We have our education classes scheduled for March 17th and 22nd. Once they are completed we will have our home visit from our social worker, then I believe another round of paperwork. Yippee! I have been talking with Beth (our social worker) and she said she is 95% confident that our home study will be completed mid-April. Praise the Lord! I already have pretty much everything I can do for the dossier done, it's just waiting for the home study. So our deadline to have everything completed is April 30th. This is the date we are striving for to have our dossier sent off for acceptance...then more waiting :)

It is fun to log into CCI's client page and see a bunch of red check marks of things completed and see our "adoption meter" plane move from 0 to 1...it's a long way to 10, but 10 means we have our little girl in our arms...oh how my heart longs for that day.

"I will be glad and rejoice in you;
I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High" Psalm 9:2

No comments: